KILLAZ INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLAZ INC.

Welcome to KILLAZ INC.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? Empty
PostSubject: GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ??   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Can't stand the gold medal missions in RDR !!! I keep medaling higher than what is required and still NO MEDAL !! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ??   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 am

damn dude that is such a bitch, be idk if they can be glitched, cause they would have patched by now, and other people have full gold medals apparently... who knows man, just wait to see what happens..
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

PostSubject: hopeless & lost   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 am

Sharpie360 wrote:
damn dude that is such a bitch, be idk if they can be glitched, cause they would have patched by now, and other people have full gold medals apparently... who knows man, just wait to see what happens..

You know what I'm so into REACH I'm in denial with RDR, lol. What does RDR mean again, rofl !!
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ??   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:00 pm

DIESELIMAGE wrote:
Sharpie360 wrote:

You know what I'm so into REACH I'm in denial with RDR, lol. What does RDR mean again, rofl !!

HAHAHA yo i know what you mean my nigga! you we ARE starting campaign tonight! FTBS (Fuck The BullShit)
Back to top Go down
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

PostSubject: Campaign or Die   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:22 pm

It's all I can think about my dood. This week Bungie is awarding 5000 cr. to all players completing the game on Heroic. But you prob already know what I want kidd. lol

Legendary All The Way !!

Tonight the covenant will perish in our living rooms, basements, bedroom, gamerooms, whatevea !!

NO ONE LEAVES TILL WE ARE DONE !!
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ??   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 pm

HAHAHA Hell yeah man, but idk, cus if my parents catch me up, my dad will burn my xbox! fucked up stupid ass shiot!!!!

BUT YEAH CAMPAIGN IS GOING DOWN!
Back to top Go down
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

PostSubject: Back to THE Subject @ Hand !!   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 am

Ok back to GOLD MEDALS, I will try to perform the missions as seen on another site. Here is the link in case you need it as well.

http://www.reddead.net/forums/thread-gold-medal-mission-requirements?highlight=gold%2Bmedal%2Bmission%2Brequirements

Credit goes to Povenmire for the awesome work !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ??   GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

GOLD MEDALS (SP) GLITCHED ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLAZ INC. :: Gaming :: Red Dead Redemption :: Single Player-
Jump to: