KILLAZ INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLAZ INC.

Welcome to KILLAZ INC.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drachen Shadow
Corporal [CPL]
Drachen Shadow

Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers Empty
PostSubject: Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers   Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Ok for the past few days I hAve been stranded in town at my grand mothers on account of where i live all roads leading to my small little town called Lake L.A. are closed off because they have been flooded completely because of all the rain we have received in the past few days so couldnt use my grandmothers computer till now and it is really slow haha but i dont know how long i will be here so till idefinately i will be off of xbox live but if you need to reach me at all here is my face book and my cell i dont care who gets them just let me know its you if you contact me through my cell or face book

Face Book:
Brian Hemphill Blooddragons666@hotmail.com Email

Cell:
661-348-9222

Peace guys!!! Hope to get back on soon!!
Back to top Go down
Drachen Shadow
Corporal [CPL]
Drachen Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers   Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am

Home NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers   Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 am

good shit man, glad to have you back! my parents will be gone all day so i might be able to get some LIVE time in, depending on what mood the wife is in, lol Twisted Evil so if your on ill hit you up with a private chat, cause im just a silver member right now... but yeah man
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
Drachen Shadow
Corporal [CPL]
Drachen Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers   Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:46 pm

yeah man been busy today though havent really had time till now to do anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers   Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranded In Town At my Grandmothers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLAZ INC. :: General Discussion Area :: Anything Else...-
Jump to: