KILLAZ INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLAZ INC.

Welcome to KILLAZ INC.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The INC. on cod b.o.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJKILLAG
Founder *Original5*
DJKILLAG

The INC. on cod b.o. Empty
PostSubject: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 am

Ok, I would like to put together a group of killaz to run two days out of the week at a set time for practice**.

I would like to set up a group of trained killaz for Hardcore Team deathmatch. This takes patience and skill. I will be more then happy to organize the H.C. team, and teach everything I know about H.C. Team deathmatch and H.C. Search and Destroy. Most Clan wars for Gamebattles are played in the H.C. game modes.

For those of you that were around when we had the Killaz inc. H.C. Crew on COD4 You know exactly what I am talking about. For those of you that dont, well.... we flat owned.

If you want to be apart of the new H.C. Crew, Please post here the times you are mostly on live and the day. We need ATLEAST 4 PEOPLE to make this happen, if we cant come up with 4 we wont be able to do this.

Please let me know if you want to join up, H.C. can be a lot of fun if we play as a team and practice.
cheers
P.S. I am working on bringing back some of the old H.C. Crew like: CLGoergen and Lady Luck.
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 am

HELL YEAH! BRING THEM BACK MAN!!!! tell your bro to nut up and just do it! lol is he against black ops or something? and you gunna get another xbox at all?
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
DJKILLAG
Founder *Original5*
DJKILLAG

PostSubject: Re: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Lol no Sharp, he loves Black Ops. He just like you does not have the internet just yet, but when he does he will be back.

As for the Lady, we are now working on getting another 360 for her. till that time comes you might just find us on live running split screen.

Realy though, I would like to see a K.I. H.C. Crew again. WE NEED TO GET PEOPLE ACTIVE ON THE SITE!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 am

oh i see, yeah its a bitch and a half... but hopefully everyone will be on soon! and yeah man you shouldnt have gotten rid of them! ahaha.

but yeah as soon as i get on the internet again ill be runnin HC no doubt, and yeah just stress it to the members, that it is REQUIRED!
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
Drachen Shadow
Corporal [CPL]
Drachen Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

if i can get B.O. any time soon i am down for it but i have to get back up to speed to what i was before i took my lame ass break from my xbox and cod but i am mostly on every day the hours change though
Back to top Go down
Drachen Shadow
Corporal [CPL]
Drachen Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:10 am

I have black ops Now
Back to top Go down
DJKILLAG
Founder *Original5*
DJKILLAG

PostSubject: Re: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Ok Ill hit you up on live, we can start running some H.C. training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The INC. on cod b.o.   The INC. on cod b.o. Empty

Back to top Go down

The INC. on cod b.o.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLAZ INC. :: Gaming :: Call of Duty Series :: Black Ops-
Jump to: