KILLAZ INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLAZ INC.

Welcome to KILLAZ INC.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJKILLAG
Founder *Original5*
DJKILLAG

DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG Empty
PostSubject: DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG   DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:38 am

Hi, most of you know who I am. But for the ones that dont Im DJKILLAG. Iam the founder of Killaz.Inc.
I left Sharpie to lead Killaz Inc a while back due to the issues of both the members and my personal life.
I have been trying to expand the clan to the ps3 with little luck. Sharpie has done such a good job leading the clan that he will stay the leader of the xbox360 chapter of the killaz.inc clan...

Gamer tag:
PS2: DJKILLAG
PS3: DAJILLAG
XBOX360: DJK1LLAG

Gamer score: 17,000+

Games most played:
PS3: SOCOM,KILLZONE2,COD4,MIDNIGHT CLUB LA.
XBOX360: COD BLACK OPS,COD4,FORZA2 AND 3
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG   DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 am

hell yeah man, great to have you back, even though i havent been online, i am working on a fix to that problem... my dad got pissed at me and literally took a scissors and cut the ethernet cord out of my room. so yeah... thanks for the words DJ. i have tryed, i just need every one to get they asses on this site so i cn start communicating with everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
DJKILLAG
Founder *Original5*
DJKILLAG

PostSubject: Re: DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG   DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 am

Yeah, it would be nice to have a place like the last site where everyone would log on and post.
And for sure you need to get back on live. Kiss your dads ass if you have to, no shame in that...lol, ok maybe a little. Or I dont know get a job if you dont have one. bottom line, we need you back on live. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG   DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 am

im workin on it, im gettin close so hopefully soon! hahah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG   DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG Empty

Back to top Go down

DJKILLAG aka DJK1LLAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLAZ INC. :: For New Members :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: