KILLAZ INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLAZ INC.

Welcome to KILLAZ INC.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im out for a month..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

Im out for a month.. Empty
PostSubject: Im out for a month..   Im out for a month.. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 am

Yupp its true, i wont be on LIVE for a fuckin month!!!!

here is why!

I am ONLY supposed to use the car to get TO AND FROM WORK PERIOD! apparently...

My daughter needed diapers cause she was all out, so i dropped some off at my girlfriends house ON THE WAY to work. and my parents found out and they got pissed, and took away my internet connection for a fuckin month!!!!

so hopefully i will be able to get online before that for "good behavior" but ill be rackin up some sick ass gamerscore.... hopefully.

So for this month i am leaving DIESELIMAGE as temporary President, and SPYDR8310 as temporary VP until i return.

Stay up everyone!

Peace
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

PostSubject: A letter to my President   Im out for a month.. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:51 am

Dear Mr. President,

I respect & will honor your executive order but Sir, is there no other way of resolving this issue ?? Also, where the hell are all our members ?? Especially our high ranking officers, how is it that they are not fuk'in here yet ?? !! I will try & resolve this myself, but Sir you, you must try to still log in (computer) and let the men know you still rule, Sir.

Respetfully Killing Yall Softly,

DIESELIMAGE
V.President CSO
4STAR General
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: Im out for a month..   Im out for a month.. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:25 pm

no doubt my nigga, i will always be on here in the time im not on LIVE. and idk we might be able to work it out but who knows, if not ill try to log on live as much as i can...

and yeah i know, i sent thorickl another fuckinb message today over xbox.com but he still wont get on, and skull is at least registered but he never on either... we gotta fix this shiot for reallz....
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im out for a month..   Im out for a month.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im out for a month..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLAZ INC. :: General Discussion Area :: Anything Else...-
Jump to: