KILLAZ INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLAZ INC.

Welcome to KILLAZ INC.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !! Empty
PostSubject: Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !!   Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Hit up my GT on XBL -[DIESELIMAGE]- if polishing off GEARS 2 is still your priority !!
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !!   Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:26 am

for sure man... get everyone back to that awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

PostSubject: Gears is lost to us   Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:15 pm

What ever happened to the mistique that once was to play and stay on hoard for like 30 days straight until your fingers felt like you'd melted wax on them and they hardened like hard crayons ??

When did encountering the Locust and exterminating them with due diligence become so lack luster ??

Personally I still enjoy to decimate the hoard but no fight is ever good alone !!

Brothers, killaz,.. I extend my hand and flex it inward awaiting another to grasp a hold of mine and pull me away from the dark! There it is !! A hand in all this darkness, brother is that you? no answer. But wait I was sure of it. I will not let go!! Soon I realize that I am in fact alone. In disbelief, I open my eyes wider to find that I have had my hand clinched into a fist with no one around amist a storm of Locust. Where are my brothers ??
Back to top Go down
Sharpie360
President and CEO [PREZ]
Sharpie360

PostSubject: Re: Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !!   Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:46 pm

DIESELIMAGE wrote:
What ever happened to the mistique that once was to play and stay on hoard for like 30 days straight until your fingers felt like you'd melted wax on them and they hardened like hard crayons ??

When did encountering the Locust and exterminating them with due diligence become so lack luster ??

Personally I still enjoy to decimate the hoard but no fight is ever good alone !!

Brothers, killaz,.. I extend my hand and flex it inward awaiting another to grasp a hold of mine and pull me away from the dark! There it is !! A hand in all this darkness, brother is that you? no answer. But wait I was sure of it. I will not let go!! Soon I realize that I am in fact alone. In disbelief, I open my eyes wider to find that I have had my hand clinched into a fist with no one around amist a storm of Locust. Where are my brothers ??
\

A-FUCKIN-MEN BROTHER! SPEAK THE WORD!
Back to top Go down
http://killaz-inc.cz.cc
DIESELIMAGE
Vice President [VP]
DIESELIMAGE

PostSubject: lol   Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 am

better yet where is my gold lancer ?? ?? !! !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !!   Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna BOOST?? Hit me UP !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLAZ INC. :: Gaming :: Gears Of War 2-
Jump to: